This website was created by the Escolania de Montserrat for informational purposes. By accessing this website, it implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms.
1. Website Ownership. The domain name, www.escolania.cat is registered by the Escolania de Montserrat, CIF R0800106G and office address at Passeig de l’Escolania, s / n, 08199-Montserrat (Barcelona). Contact us by telephone at 938 777 767 and through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property for the content of this website is owned exclusively by the Escolania de Montserrat. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part without the express permission of the Escolania de Montserrat is prohibited. Similarly, all trademarked names, logos, or images of any kind contained in this website are protected by law. References to registered trademarks, logos, or images, whether of our ownership or of third parties, carry an implicit prohibition of their use without our consent or the consent of their rightful owners. At no time does the user have any rights to the website or its contents, trademarks, logos, and names, except when clearly expressed by the owner. These items are protected by law.
3. Website Content and Links. The user voluntarily accesses this website. The access and navigation in the website implies acceptance and knowledge of legal warnings, conditions, and terms contained therein. The access does not imply the establishment of any business relationship between the Escolania de Montserrat and the user.
The Escolania de Montserrat is not liable for the misuse of the contents of our website; the sole responsibility lies on the person who accesses and uses it.
Nor do we assume any responsibility for the information contained on website of third parties which many be accessed through links or search engines from the website www.escolania.cat. The presence of these links on the website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any invitation to purchase products or services offered on the destination website.
Should the Escolania de Montserrat have actual knowledge that the activity or information that is sent from these links is illegal, criminal, or could damage property or rights of a third party liable for damages, the institution will act with due diligence to remove or disable the link as soon as possible.
4. Exchange and Dissemination of Information. The Escolania de Montserrat declines any liability arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. We cannot be held responsible for any use that hurts minors or that has the potential to hurt their sensibilities.
5. Updating and Modifying the Website. The Escolania de Montserrat reserves the right to update, modify, or delete information contained in its website, and the configuration or presentation, at any time, without notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
6. Technical Information. The Escolania de Montserrat assumes no liability that may arise from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment not attributable to our company, which occur during the connection to the internet, and damages that may be caused by another through unlawful interference beyond the control of the Escolania de Montserrat. Nor are we responsible for any misuse that may be made of this website.
The Escolania de Montserrat does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents, or user files on this website or third party sites, so we cannot guarantee the damages that may result from such causes.
The Escolania de Montserrat is also exempt from any responsibility for damages suffered as a result of errors, defects, or omission in the information provided by outside sources.
7. Handling of User Data. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data, the Escolania de Montserrat informs its customers that all personal data you provide through the web page or other means will be included in an automated file of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of the Escolania de Montserrat.
8. Legislation and Jurisdiction. In general, the relationship between us and our customers, arising from the services contained in our website, are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Users of our site are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.